Earning a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree can increase career opportunities, allow for professional growth, and improve patient care. Austin Community College District (ACC) prepares Registered Nurses (RN) to take that next step in their career with a series of gatherings to learn about getting started in Spring 2024.
When is it Happening
Tuesday, October 24 | 4 p.m.
Thursday, November 2 | 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 14 | 5 p.m.
All sessions are available virtually via WebEx.
RN-to-BSN Program – General Info Session
https://austincc.webex.com/meet/RN-to-BSN | 920247058
- Learn about the RN-to-BSN program curriculum, admission requirements, and application process
- Get questions answered on finishing prerequisites, part-time options, preliminary transcript reviews, and scholarships
- Connect with program faculty, advisors, and current students
- Discover the many benefits of earning your BSN
- The sessions are free and open to the public
ACC’s RN-to-BSN program offers an affordable, high-quality path to advanced nursing careers. This program puts an emphasis on health policy, community and public health, research, evidence-based nursing, and leadership and management skills.
For flexibility, the program provides both full-time and part-time options. The full-time track allows completion in just three semesters, while the part-time route extends the program to a comfortable five semesters. Both tracks are offered on-campus, hybrid, and online options to meet all student demands and requests.
Applications for spring 2024 are now being accepted. The deadline to apply is Monday. November 6.
For more information about the program and to apply, visit austincc.edu/bsn.Back to Top