Financial Assistance Resources

ACC's Financial Assistance

HEERF Application 

Aid to support eligible students financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Student Emergency Fund (SEF)

Helps pay for unexpected expenses such as: housing and living expenses, car repairs or transportation issues, child care, family emergencies, natural disasters, unanticipated loss of employment, tuition payment plan assistance.

Financial Aid

Financial aid can help pay for college. Most students and families are eligible for some type of financial aid – from grants, scholarships, loans, or work-study.

Student Money Management

The Student Money Management Office helps students manage their money by providing tips, tools, workshops, programs, and financial coaching. 

Personalized Financial Guidance

Any ACC student can receive free virtual financial coaching and help with FAFSA preparation. 


The ACC Foundation offers hundreds of scholarships. You only need to submit one application to be considered. Visit the ACCelerators to speak with a Strategic Programs Specialist for help with the scholarship application. Apply.

Student Advocacy Center Textbook Collection

Borrow textbooks for the semester through the Student Advocacy Center.

Continuing Education

Payment options for Continuing Education courses.

Rent & Utility Assistance

Travis County Community Centers 

Rent, utilities, and mortgage payment assistance with centers in Austin, Del Valle, Manor, Jonestown, Oak Hill, and Pflugerville.

Neighborhood Centers 512-972-5780

Rent and utilities assistance.

Catholic Charities of Central Texas 512-651-6100

Short-term financial assistance including rent, mortgage, and utility bills.

Texas Utility Help 855-566-2057

Financial assistance to qualified Texas homeowners and renters with low income. Eligible expenses include electricity, gas, propane, water, and wastewater.

Texas Homeowner Assistance / español 833-651-3874

Providing financial assistance to qualified Texas homeowners who have fallen behind on their mortgage, utility payments, and related expenses due to the COVID-19 pandemic.  

The Affordable Connectivity Program / español

A program that helps low-income households pay for broadband service and internet connected devices. 

City of Austin Utility Bill Discounts 855-319-6630

Residential customers on low or fixed incomes who participate in certain state, federal, or local assistance programs can benefit from the City of Austin’s Customer Assistance Programs (CAP) utility discounts.

Round Rock Area Serving Center 512-244-2431

Rent/utility assistance for southern Williamson County.

The Caring Place 512-943-0700

Rent/utility assistance.

Hill Country Community Ministries 512-259-0360

Financial assistance and help paying rent or utilities. Williamson county

Opportunities for Williamson and Burnet Counties / español 512-763-1400

Assistance with energy costs for low-income residents.

Salvation Army Williamson County Service Center 512-943-8421

Financial assistance with rent and utilities.

Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program

Assistance with energy costs for low-income residents. Caldwell, Hays, Blanco counties

Dripping Springs Helping Hands

Food pantry and financial assistance. Hays county

Additional Assistance

Operation Homefront 877-264-3968

Financial assistance for active duty, deployed, wounded, ill, or an injured service member or veteran with a service-connected wound, illness, or injury.

Prosper Centers 737-717-4000

Financial coaching offered to help with financial goals.

Trans Lifeline / español 877-565-8860

Trans Lifeline is run by and for trans people and offers a hotline and microgrants.

Travis County Burial Service

Provides assistance for those individuals and families who have no resources to cover the cost of a burial or cremation.

These resources are for the convenience of our community and do not represent sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of any agency or service. 

For assistance accessing resources contact

Back to Top