Faculty-led study abroad programs that count toward your degree.
Explore countries and cultures around the globe through ACC faculty-led study abroad programs.
Benefits of studying abroad:
- Add a global perspective to your education and resume
- Strengthen your foreign language skills
- Experience and learn from different cultures
- Develop skills essential to succeeding in the workforce
Learn about Study Abroad at ACC
Explore Study Abroad Programs
To be eligible to participate in an ACC study abroad program, you must:
- Complete the ACC enrollment steps.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0 and be in good academic standing.
- Complete the International Programs application steps.
- Complete program prerequisites.
- Have a valid passport.
Study Abroad Application Steps
Complete the following steps by the application deadline.
- Select a Study Abroad program and attend a virtual International Programs advising session.
- You will be emailed an application after completing the advising session.
- Interview with your program’s faculty leader.
- Check ACCmail for notification of your program acceptance and further instructions.
Study Abroad Advising Sessions
You must attend a mandatory virtual advising session with International Programs before you can apply for a study abroad program.
Starting August 28, 2023, until February 8, 2024, virtual advising sessions take place Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Please contact International Programs at 512-223-7114 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question or problem in scheduling an appointment.Back to Top