We are Here for You In-Person and Virtually!
As an ACC student, you’re busy trying to navigate complex and shifting priorities at school, work, and home. Especially now, during these ever changing times, it can be challenging to get where you want to go, when you’re trying to keep up with life. You don’t have to do it alone. Academic Coaches are here for you! We can help you succeed by focusing on your personal academic goals and giving you the tools needed to reach them. We are here to support you through the transition to online classes with our same level of expertise geared to the virtual classroom.
To promote student success proactively by providing personalized and holistic evidence-based support in an accessible, non-judgmental, and student-centered format.
We’re experts in
We’ve done our homework to give you the best, most current tips about how to complete yours. Come see us for guidance in:
- Test preparation and test-taking
- Navigating Blackboard
- Time management
- Reading comprehension and concept mastery
- Goal identification and planning
- Motivation and persistence
Student success stories
Our students have reported that coaching has led to:
- Improved course grades and academic performance
- A more satisfying overall college experience
- Observable growth in time-management and organization
- Streamlined reading comprehension and note-taking skills
- Greater awareness and use of campus resources
Students are saying:
“Academic coaching has improved my collegiate experience by opening my eyes of how to learn rather than only remembering information.”
“Now I am able to plan ahead and get work done.”
“It has helped me manage my time better and helped my understand where I waste my time.”
“If they don’t know the answer they know who to contact to get you what you need. It’s a one stop shop for almost all of my issues at ACC.”
Still have questions?
Check out our Q&A.Back to Top