- Visit austincc.edu/myacc
- Log in with your ACCeID and password
- Click on “My Advisors” on the right hand side
- View your advisor’s email address and phone number
- Contact your advisor to schedule an appointment
Don’t have an advisor yet?
For new and returning students that do not have an advisor follow the instructions below:
- Call to speak with an advisor: Academic advisors may be reached by phone between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. and 4 p.m on Saturday at 512-223-4636.
- Live Chat: Monday-Thursday from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. — Click the Got Questions? Live Chat button at the bottom of this page Live Chat
- Schedule an Appointment: To make an appointment with an academic advisor, please email your respective campus advising office directly. You may find that information within the On-Campus Academic Guidance Requests here Schedule an Appointment.
- Distance Learning Students: Please email email@example.com to request an appointment.
For questions, please contact our Student Affairs help desk by visiting austincc.edu/help.
Live chat by BoldChatBack to Top