What is Academic Coaching?
Academic Coaching is a free service to ACC students where you can receive individualized support to help you stay focused, organized, and successful in your classes! Academic Coaches can help with learning style strategies such as time management, organization, motivation, note taking, test taking, reading comprehension, setting up study plans, and helping you to achieve your academic goals! We’ve done our homework to give you the best, most current tips about how to complete yours.
Come see us to learn how to Study Smarter…Not Harder!
Academic Coaching Hours
Virtual Hours: Click here to book Virtual Appointments
- Mondays: 8:00AM-7:30PM
- Tuesdays: 8:00AM-5:30PM
- Wednesdays/Thursdays: 8:00AM-7:30PM
- Fridays: 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Saturdays: 7:00AM-2:00PM
- Sundays 6:00PM-9:00PM
In-Person Hours by Campus: Click here to book In-Person Appointments by Campus
- Cypress Creek: COMING SOON SPRING 2024!
- Hays: Thursdays: 9:30AM-5PM, Fridays: 9:30AM-3:00PM
- Highland: M: 8:00AM-7:30PM, T: 9:30AM-5:00PM, W: 8:00AM-5:30PM, Th/F: 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Rio Grande: Mon/Tues 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Riverside: Thursdays: 9:00AM-5:00PM, Fridays 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Round Rock: Tues/Wed/Thur: 8:00AM-5:00PM
- San Gabriel: Tues/Wed/Thur: 8:00AM-5:00PM
Student Success Stories
Our students have reported that coaching has led to:
- Improved course grades and academic performance
- A more satisfying overall college experience
- Observable growth in time management and organization
- Streamlined reading comprehension and note taking skills
- Greater awareness and use of campus resources
Students are saying:
Back to Top
“Academic coaching has improved my collegiate experience by opening my eyes of how to learn rather than only remembering information.”
“Now I am able to plan ahead and get work done.”
“It has helped me manage my time better and helped my understand where I waste my time.”
“If they don’t know the answer they know who to contact to get you what you need. It’s a one stop shop for almost all of my issues at ACC.”
Still have questions?
Check out our Q&A.