All students who visit an ACC campus for class, support, or activities are required to display their ACC Student ID card at all times while on campus.
Registered students may obtain a free ACC Student ID card in person at any campus Admissions and Enrollment office. View Hours of Operation.
- Please allow one full business day after registering for classes before coming to any ACC Admissions & Enrollment office with your valid government-issued photo ID. View Hours of Operation ›
- Bring an official government-issued photo ID for identification.
- Follow all safety requirements when coming to campus.
- Student ID cards cannot be mailed.
- For additional assistance or questions, please contact email@example.com