The TRiO Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally funded program that helps students navigate their journey as a first-time in college student to stay on track for graduation or transfer to a university.
Active TRiO participants also have an opportunity to apply for an annual $1000 Scholarship.
- One-on-one guidance from a designated TRiO-Advisor
- Degree Planning & Course Selection
- Academic Coaching & Tutoring
- Counseling & Support Resources
- Transfer Planning & University Exploration
- Financial Aid, Scholarships & Grants
- Financial Literacy Education
- Skill Building Workshops
In order to qualify for TRiO support, students must be in their first year of college and meet certain requirements under the U.S. Department of Education. If you are:
- pell eligible,
- first generation,
- or a student with a disability,
Complete the application to see if you meet the requirements!
TRIO SSS FAQs
Yes! We encourage students to take advantage of as many resources as possible.
TRIO SSS is a federal program funded by the United States Department of Education requiring all participating students to be U.S. citizens or legal residents.