Note: You must have your ACCeID and Password to submit an application. Forgot your ACCeID or Password?
Deadline: Apply by May 1 for priority consideration.
Get Scholarship Money for College
Make college a more affordable and less stressful choice with a scholarship from ACC. With an average award between $1,000-$2,000 per year, ACC has scholarships tailored to you. One application is all it takes to be eligible for funds.
Scholarship Dates & Deadlines
|SEMESTER||APPLICATION OPENS||PRIORITY APPLICATION DATE||AWARD NOTIFICATIONS|
|Fall||January 15||May 1||July/August|
Why Apply for an ACC Scholarship?
- Everyone is eligible to apply (including non-residents and international students), and 1 in 4 applicants receive money for college, on average.
- Scholarships don’t have to be repaid, unlike student loans.
- Relieving financial stress makes you more likely to graduate.
- With 700+ scholarship awards and growing, ACC has a scholarship for you. Submit your application annually and be automatically matched to personalized opportunities based your academics and life.
Get Help With Your Scholarship Application
Maximize your chances of being selected for a scholarship by meeting with an ACCelerator Student Support Specialist. Our specialists have been trained to help you with each step of the application process, including your personal statement.
Having a well-written statement is crucial for allowing the selection committee to gain insights into your background, including the path that brought you to ACC, as well as your future plans and aspirations.
Schedule your appointment to meet with a Student Support Specialist online or in person.
How to Apply for Scholarships
With more than 700+ scholarship awards to apply for using ACC’s single application process, you are a few steps away from free money. Ready to get started?
- Students must have applied, received their ACCeID and activated their ACC email.
- Click on Sign In in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Complete the application which includes a personal statement of 250-500 words at the end. Need help? Find scholarship application tips, including how to write a personal statement.
- You can save and come back to the form if you need more time, or hit Finish and Submit.
That’s it! Submit your application by the semester priority deadline to automatically apply for personalized scholarship opportunities.
Additional Scholarship Tips and How-Tos
From writing a personal statement to boosting your scholarship eligibility, get quick tips from the students who have already earned scholarships at ACC.
ACC Scholarships FAQs
Do I need to fill out a separate application for each scholarship opportunity?
At ACC, we simplify the application process for you. Once you have completed an application, you will automatically be matched with scholarships that you meet the qualifications for. There’s no need to sort through different scholarships and apply.
Will my scholarship automatically be applied to tuition and fees?
ACC Foundation Scholarships are paid directly toward tuition and fees by the start of the semester. Depending on the amount of the scholarship, a book stipend may also be issued.
What is a merit based scholarship vs a need based scholarship?
Merit based scholarships are awarded to students based on their academic success and achievements, such as high grades.
Need based scholarships are awarded based on the financial need of a student as determined through the FAFSA. Although not required, filing the FAFSA may also put you into consideration for certain scholarships.
However, eligibility for many of the ACC Foundation scholarships are based on criteria other than just merit or financial need.
Do I need to include any additional materials with my application?
When you submit your application, you can also attach any additional documents that would help you get a scholarship. For example, a letter of recommendation from a professor could boost your chances. A list of community involvement or volunteerism works too by showing what you care about and are involved in.