Deadline: Apply by May 1 for priority consideration.
How to Receive Funds
ACC will note your scholarship in your records as pending financial aid. This will hold your seat in class if the scholarship is enough to cover all your tuition balance.
Received scholarships funds will be applied to your account no earlier than the week before classes begin. If your tuition has already been paid, you will receive a refund from your scholarship.
You must pay your tuition and fees if:
- ACC has not received your scholarship funds at least one day prior to the payment deadline; or
- Your total aid (including grants and loans) does not cover the bills owed.
You may either pay your balance in full or set up an interest-free payment plan to spread out your payments.
Outside scholarships must be mailed to:
Austin Community College
Attn: Bill to Pay
6101 Highland Campus Dr
Austin, TX 78752
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make checks payable to Austin Community College.
- Include a cover letter with your name and ACC student ID number (or last four digits of your Social Security number), and any instructions for disbursement. Scholarships received without instructions will be refunded to the student via BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. after tuition is paid.
- Write your name and ACC student ID number in the memo section of the check.
- If your donor sends checks co-payable to you and ACC, you must take the check to any campus Financial Aid Office.
If a donor requires verification of enrollment, you can provide them a copy of your class schedule or billing statement available in Online Services.
Questions? Email email@example.comBack to Top