ACC and Texas State work together to help you plan a seamless transfer between our institutions.
All students who plan to transfer can receive guidance while enrolled at ACC to ensure continued progress toward their goal of becoming a successful transfer student and earning a bachelor’s degree. As a transfer intending student at ACC, you have support from ACC’s academic guidance specialists and transfer specialists as well as having access to Texas State admissions advisors and transfer navigators. Visit our calendar for upcoming university tours to Texas State, admissions information sessions, visits to ACC campuses, and other events just for you!
Keep an eye out for news about the upcoming Bats to Cats program: a partnership between ACC and Texas State University.
Texas State University Transfer Resources
Texas State offers a wealth of resources for students planning to transfer. Here are some that may be useful as you plan your path to becoming a Bobcat:
- Texas State Transfer Admission Requirements
- Texas State Transfer Admission: Specialist Program Entry Requirements
- Texas State Transfer Application Instructions
- Texas State Transfer Planning Guides
- Texas State Transfer Credit Evaluation
- Texas State Transfer Center Website
- Texas State Transfer Scholarships
- Texas State Tuition and Fees
- Alternative Transportation Options to Texas State
Texas State Transfer Navigation at ACC Campuses
Texas State University’s Transfer Center is now offering Transfer Navigation appointments on ACC Campuses during the fall and spring semesters. These appointments can help navigate the transfer process as well as connect with Texas State’s Transfer Center Staff. Schedule your appointment now!Back to Top