Military Transcripts & Service Credits

Get credit for military service

All veterans must submit official military transcripts for evaluation.

Send official transcripts

Only “official” transcripts are accepted. Request transcripts are sent directly to:

Austin Community College District
Admissions and Records
P.O. Box 15306
Austin, TX 78761

Where to request a transcript

Back to Top