The Student Emergency Fund (SEF) is temporarily closed. Please check back later for an update. If you need help finding other resources related to your request, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Help for Life’s Unexpected Emergencies
We know unforeseen financial challenges can impact your academic goals. At ACC, we’re committed to your well-being and financial stability, helping you complete the semester and achieve your educational goals.
The ACC Student Emergency Fund is designed to provide support during unforeseen circumstances. To be eligible, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled and attending class at the time of the request, including both credit and non-credit courses.
- Have experienced an unanticipated event during the semester, such as car repairs, transportation issues, family emergencies, natural disasters, or unanticipated loss of employment.
- Unanticipated car repairs or transportation issues
- Family emergencies
- Natural disasters
- Unanticipated loss of employment
Additionally, if you need help with your tuition payment plan, please review the criteria below:
- Have earned at least 12 credits at ACC
- Maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher and a 50% completion rate.
- Be currently enrolled in at least 6 credits
What to expect after you submit a request:
After submitting a request, our staff will reach out via your ACC email address for further clarification or documentation. It’s important to note that not all funds can be directly distributed to students; some may be used to pay bills on your behalf. While we strive to assist with unexpected expenses, please be aware that the Student Emergency Fund may not cover the entire request.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that you are not eligible for emergency funds if:
- You have received emergency funds within the past 12 months.
- You have received an ARP disbursement ($1200) during the 2023 spring semester.
Your success is our priority, and we are here to support you through life’s unexpected challenges.
If you have any questions about eligibility or need more information, feel free to email us at email@example.com.Back to Top