NOTE: Your ACCmail account will be created/enabled 24 hours AFTER you activate your ACCeID.
First-time ACCmail Activation
If you haven’t already done so, you will need to obtain and activate your ACCeID and password. You will need these to activate your ACCmail account.
- Visit the ACCmail Account Management Area.
- Input your ACCeID and password where indicated.
- Click Login.
- Confirm your ACCmail account in the window.
- Click Submit. You will be directed to a page to confirm the ACCmail address and password.
- Create an account password. It must contain at least 8 characters including 1 numeral.
- Repeat your new password in the Confirm window.
- Click Submit. You now may log in to your ACCmail account after the 24 hour activation period.
Forgot your ACCmail username & password?
Don’t have your ACCeID and password? Contact the Student Help Desk.Back to Top