If you don’t wish to use the, ACCmail powered by Google, web client to read your email, you can configure other email clients to do so.
- Make sure you are typing in your username correctly, in lowercase
- Make sure you are typing your password exactly as you created it (case sensitive)
- Go to ACCmail Password Reset to reset your password. You will be required to provide your ACCeID and password.
- Don’t know your ACCeID and password? Your password will be easy to change through the ACCeID Manager.
- Still having problems? Contact the Help Center. Your question will be answered during our normal business hours.
There are no restrictions to whom you can send email.
Yes. You can access your ACCmail account using POP, IMAP, and mobile email programs. See the links below for more information. NOTE: Be sure to use your full email address (email@example.com) and use your ACCmail password when setting up the POP or IMAP configuration. You’ll need to use your ACCmail password to use POP or IMAP.
If you have not already set your ACCmail password, you can do so here.
In an effort to fight spam and prevent abuse, Google will temporarily disable your account if:
- You send a message to more than 2000 recipients.
NOTE: If you use a POP or IMAP client (Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail, e.g.), you may only send a message to 100 people at a time.
- You send a large number of undeliverable messages
Your account should be re-enabled within 24 hours.
Yes. All actively enrolled students will receive an ACCmail email account.