To provide equitable and effective access for students with documented disabilities in order to support their full participation in College classes and activities.
SAS staff serve students in the following ways:
- Identify reasonable accommodations
- Establish and coordinate accommodations
- One-on-one meetings in person, online, or by phone
- Access to Assistive Technology
- Disability-related problem solving and advocacy
- Information and referrals to additional ACC resources
Initial Requests for SAS Services
To establish SAS services, students must complete the SAS Application for Services and Accommodations, provide documentation of diagnosis, and meet with an Accessibility Advocate.
Visit Accessibility Services ‒ New Students if you are new to ACC and not yet enrolled in classes, need accommodations for the TSI assessment, or want to find out more about the SAS application process.
Current SAS Students
Visit Accessibility Services ‒ Current Students if you already receive accommodations through SAS and would like to request semester accommodations.
Accessible Information Management (AIM)
AIM is ACC’s confidential accommodation management platform utilized by SAS staff, students, and faculty.
AIM Student Features:
- Apply for SAS services
- Request semester accommodations
- Schedule a meeting with their Accessibility Advocate
- Schedule accommodated exams
- Cancel or modify an accommodated exam request
- Retrieve record of accommodations
- Receive updates and reminders from SAS
AIM Faculty Features:
- View accommodations for SAS students in their course
- Complete a Testing Agreement
- Upload exams
- Download completed exams
How to Connect with SAS
If prospective or new students would like to make an appointment with SAS, contact the campus of your choice. See Student Accessibility Services offices by campus. In-person or virtual appointments are available Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Friday, from 8 a.m. to noon.
Current students can login to AIM to schedule a meeting with their Accessibility Advocate.
For general questions, email SAS@austincc.edu.
Resources for Remote Learning
Visit Remote Student Support for a list of additional college and community resources to help students.Back to Top