When communicating with Student Accessibility Services (SAS), please use your official ACCmail account. Be sure to include your name, and ACCeID. Provide as much information as possible in your email to ensure a prompt reply.
Parents: If you are contacting us on behalf of a student, be advised that due to FERPA, we can only share general information with you and will not be able to accept documentation of a disability or provide accommodations without interacting with the student.
SAS campus staff can discuss your accommodations via email, video chat, or phone calls.
We respond to emails during business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cypress Creek: email@example.com
- Eastview: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elgin: email@example.com
- Hays: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highland: email@example.com
- Northridge: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rio Grande: email@example.com
- Riverside: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Round Rock: email@example.com
- South Austin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Gabriel: email@example.com
Refer a student
Faculty/Staff: If a student discloses that they have a disability or requests accommodations without official SAS notification, please complete the referral form below and SAS staff will contact them.Back to Top