Financial Aid for Undocumented Students

You may be eligible for state financial aid if you are an undocumented student who qualifies for Texas residency status. You cannot receive federal aid, so do NOT complete the FAFSA.

Follow these steps to apply for state financial aid programs.

  1. Complete the ACC enrollment process.
  2. Register for Selective Service, if applicable.
  3. Package the following documents and submit them to any campus Financial Aid Office.

Additional information

  • You need a U.S. employment authorization card and Social Security number in order to participate in the Texas Work-Study program.

Back to Top